Murdock Builders Merchants are delighted to be able to offer our new Click & Collect service to both Account and Cash payment customers from all of our Branches in Republic of Ireland. Please read the information below to see how you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from home or from the office, and having your goods ready for collection.
Once you place your order online you can typically collect your goods at your selected Branch within 3 working hours. Please note that order fulfilment will be subject to stock availability at your selected Branch.
GETTING READY TO PLACE A CLICK & COLLECT
- To avail of our Click & Collect service you must either already have an account with Murdock Builders Merchants or follow a few simple steps to set one up online
- You can apply to set up a Credit Account by contacting one of our Branches OR you can set up a Cash Account by registering via our website www.murdockbuildersmerchants.ie/register
- Once you have set up your account simply browse through our website and select the items you wish to order for collection
- Proceed to checkout and select your preferred Branch for collection
- You will receive an order confirmation via email confirming the details of your Click & Collect order
- A member of our team will then contact you to finalise the details of your collection
CLICK AND COLLECT
- We aim to have your order ready for collection within 3 working hours – but this will always be subject to stock being available at your selected Branch. If you place an order within an hour of the Branch closing, your items will be available to collect from 10.00am on the next trading day (including Saturday mornings).
- A member of our team will make contact with you by phone or email to finalise the arrangements for your order
- Please have your Order Confirmation Number to hand when you arrive to collect your order
- When you arrive at your selected Branch please go to the Shop where you can either pay for your goods or confirm the update of the order to your Credit Account. Your items can then be collected.
- If a pallet/s is required to ensure that your goods can be moved in a stable condition, there will be a charge of €18.70 + VAT per pallet, which is refundable if the pallet is returned to the same Branch in good condition
- To protect the security of your Credit Account, we may require proof of ID (driving licence, debit or credit card which matches the Credit Account name) IF the collecting person is not known to our staff.
- When you place an order or otherwise purchase age-restricted goods such as solvents, axes, knives and knife blades you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and that (where applicable) collection will be accepted by a person over the age of 18. We reserve the right to cancel your order or purchase if we have reason to believe you do not meet the age restrictions for certain goods.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR CLICK & COLLECT CUSTOMERS
You will be able to place your order on your Credit Account (if you have one) or pay by cash or card at the time of collection.
Customers who have a Credit Account will be able to view their credit account balance information at any time by logging in to their account via the website. This information is updated on a daily basis.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COLLECT MY ORDER?
Uncollected Click & Collect orders will be placed back into stock if not collected within 3 working days from the date the order was placed.
HOW DO I RETURN CLICK & COLLECT ITEMS?
Returning any Click & Collect item is easy as long as it is in a resalable condition AND it is a stocked item i.e. it was not ordered in especially for you. Returns must be made within one month of purchase. Simply take the item/s to the relevant Branch with the original invoice and we will arrange a credit to your account or a refund.
Please be aware that a 15% re-stocking charge will apply to all goods purchased and later returned. Certain goods cannot be returned e.g. goods specially brought in for a customer, perishable goods with a sell-by date, damaged goods
CAN I CANCEL MY ON-LINE CLICK & COLLECT ORDER?
To cancel an online order you must contact the relevant Branch directly.